Did you know?
- Humming-birds are the only birds that are able to fly backwards.
- Dogs sweat through their paws.
- The fear of the number thirteen is known as triskaidekaphobia.
- Rice paper is not made from rice.
- Gorillas are unable to swim.
If you are interested in feeding your brain with fascinating if yet random facts then the video below will be just for you. The video contains a lot of very interesting facts, like did you know it took the radio 38 years to reach a market audience of 50 Million, the TV still took 13 years, the iPod on the other hand took less than 3 years. So watch the video I am sure you will be fascinated by some of the facts mentioned.